Thursday, October 25, 2007

Urrrrggghhhh!!


I wanted to post a note here, just to let you all know that I am up to my eyeballs in work at work (I hate it when that happens) and so I may not have time to post for a couple of days... I'll be crunching code and extracting data and writing up wretched reports for big governmental agencies (OK, just one big governmental agency, but it feels like more than one).

Please don't worry- the cats ARE still getting well fed during this period. You all please talk amongst yourselves while I am gone. I'll leave you with this important parti
ng thought about gravity:

click on image to view larger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say thank you for commenting on my PPP Post in my blog. I appreciate it. Feel free to come back anytime.

-Saedel

myonlyphoto said...

Jaya, I am totally blogged out, just been in my visiting mode, but that Gravity poster really helped me to lift my spirits (no gravity now) and I am ready to move on again. I laughed hard, if you can hear me. Don't worry, we all have jobs beside blogging, so just don't worry finish on time, and with no time you will be back, because no pressure, lol, we may be missing you and your great sense of real humor. Anna :)

Anonymous said...

Big government agency? Since when is human cat bed testing regulated? Who? Environmental Protection Agency? HUD?

Data like, "very soft, plush depth of 4 centimeters, material does not breathe well in heat." Score 5.

"Luxurious, comfty, smells like fresh meadows. Optional items such as detachable cat food dispenser and canopy make this one a keeper!" Score 9.