Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Personality Development

The image below is from my baby book, written by my mother, showing my original birth name of Julia. As this is the only notation, we can assume that this is as far as I progressed in my personality development...


It says: "Julia loved to dress up in too-big boots, hats, coats, etc. & parade up and down till we laughed."

I'm just noticing now that she put it in the past tense... so perhaps I did progress beyond this stage, but Mom just never got around to describing it.

2 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Jaya, this is nice that you can have these things from your childhood. All I have are the precious baby photos....anna:)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Where did the name Jaya come from if your birth name is Julia? Just curious.