Monday, July 5, 2010

Henry Gets A Scolding

When I got up this morning, I heard a bunch of magpies complaining about something out in the yard. I went and looked, and saw they were all yelling at my cat Henry. I watched them for a while and then got my camera and recorded the end of it in this short video. After the last magpie leaves, and Henry is just sitting there, Chester walks up and bops him.  

Note the "What the heck was that for?" look that Henry gives to Chester, and then the shadow of Henry's twitching tail visible at the very end after Henry has walked off camera. I say Henry's got some real acting talent. What do you think?  




4 comments:

Tammy said...

That is so cute

Marg said...

Poor Henry, he is not having a good day. The mocking birds here attack the cats here and dive bomb them and yell at them too. Great video.

Sparkle said...

Henry just didn't get a break from anyone, did he?

BTW, I just read your post about the fire - such a relief that you and all your creatures are safe!

Auntie E said...

I think he held he temper well,lol. That bird was so daring and henery just kept that death ear.. He must be a teen LOL.