Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Bad Kitties

I think there are no bad cats. But if there were bad cats, I'd have to say my neighbor's cat, Simba, might be one.


He sneaks into my house and pees on things! A few weeks ago I got up from my computer and found him stalking off- he'd been right behind me. As we both stood in my kitchen, I asked him just what he thought he was doing, and his response was to GROWL at me!!

Then, last week I got home from work and f
ound him sitting up in the old tree house in the big willow tree in my front yard. He allowed me to take these photos of him. You can see what a handsome fellow Simba is. But he's also nuts.



12 comments:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Simba is extremely handsome all right, but whoa! Sneaking into your house and peeing? That's very BAD!!! Maybe he wants to live with you.

Bite Me said...

This cat has eyes that just let you know he's up to something.

Anonymous said...

My neighbour cat isn't evil, just social and persistent. When the weather is good, I leave the (secured) ground floor balcony door open so my kitty can get in and out easily.

The neighbour cat is a very good looking grey tabby boy. And he's friendly. I think my shy girl has finally grown accustomed to him. But he sneaks in and steals her food. He also sleeps in the outdoor cat bed I have for my girl when she's not in her indoor one.

When the door is closed, he sits there, staring in. A silent protest. He's funny, but definitely not evil!

Annie Oakley said...

Is his last name Manson? He'd wear a holster if he could.

Reminds me of Jesse James...crazy in the eyes. Poor guy.

Random Animals said...

He is handsome. The handsome ones are always a little nuts.

Your Daily Cute said...

Bad Simba!

I love that last picture though! How fabulous!

Patrice said...

Simba is a very handsome cat. I love his photos.

Nessa said...

Simba has a grudge... or something! :)

Isolated Existence. said...

He's so pudgy, lol. Second picture, he looks like he's planning to do something bad, he, he...

Unknown said...

So, I'm thinking. Could it be true that the more handsome a cat is, the more he thinks he can do whatever he wants?

Meghann said...

Wooo sneaky, ghosty cat, lol.

Lena said...

I just took your cat and I put it as my background. Color of its eyes, as with my cats, but the damage is that they eyes blue only when darkness falls and the day look to have brown eyes.