Monday, April 19, 2010

Chester Comes Calling

A gorgeous new kitty appeared in my yard yesterday.  He stayed around my house most of the afternoon and evening, and I even spotted him IN my house twice, once helping himself to a snack up on my cats' feeding table!  I don't know who he is, but I suspect he may be the adopted brother of Crazy Simba, my next door neighbor's cat.  I had recently heard they now have an orange & white cat, but I'd never met him.  I have no idea what this cat's name is, but I've begun calling him Chester.  He's a sweetie.  Here are some photos he posed for yesterday:




3 comments:

Wendy said...

He's beautiful. You can tell he has a major attitude with his little moustache and those green eyes looking at you like you should be grateful to him for taking his picture.

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous indeed!

Sparkle said...

Ah, he's a "home collector" - one of those cats that scans the neighborhood for easy touches, even though he already has his own family. And he seems to be a particularly skilled at it. He's only been around you since yesterday and already he's eating your cats' food and you've given him a name. And you're blogging about him to boot! "Chester" (or whatever his name really is) certainly knows how to work it!