Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meowie Christmas & A Purry New Year!


This image was sent to me in an email from my sister Paige, and it was just too cute not to post! (Kudos to whoever created it.) I'm wishing all the best to each and every one of my blog visitors during this holiday season and the new year to come. 2010! How did that get here so fast?? It seems to me that it was just turning into year 2000 a little while ago, with all that Y2K drama,  and now, whooosh, ten more years have rushed by. Does the time seem to have gone by fast for you as well?

13 comments:

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

Oh, I like da kitties! That is a very cute picture! As far as da last 10 years zooming by, I couldn't say... I is just a wee kitty of 1 1/2. hehe

I hope you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas and holiday season!

BK said...

It is very cute indeed. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas fills with Love, Joy and Harmony.

living naturally with pets said...

How adorable. Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

Daisy said...

Happy Holidays!

Marg said...

The kittis are very cute. We like that. Here is wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

aldon @ orient lodge said...

Merry Christmas to you and your readers as well.

(Check out Our Cat, Reilly and my daughter's stuffed animals)

Jen said...

Time flying? Oh yeah and at warp speed. Cute kitties - Merry Christmas!

Cynthia said...

LOL that is cute!

Your Daily Cute said...

Merry Christmas from me, Pimp and Moo! :)

Unknown said...

Darling photo. Have a terrific holiday and enjoy all the stuff that happens while the time flies.

Unknown said...

cute! Happy Holidays!

lilyruth said...

love your blog I invite you to visit mine soon at http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com and Im n ew to adgitize so I hope you will click on my adgitize ads I hve clicked on yours here. also dropped ECcard on you. Am going to borrow your kitty picture hope you do not mine check it out at http://dogcents.blogspot.com

plin said...

Very very cute indeed! Hope it doesn't take too long to get them to line up for the picture!