Monday, January 5, 2009

Henry Checks It Out...

We've just been hit by another BIG snow storm here in northern New Mexico. I'm slowly digging out my driveway today. Henry decided to come outside and have a look at my progress a little while ago. In the photos below, we see him venturing forth on the path I dug out, coming over towards me, and then deciding "Oh Hell, no!" and turning tail and rapidly retreating back inside. Yeah, sure. That's fine for him. HE doesn't have to stay out there and shovel out the rest of the driveway.






3 comments:

Jaya said...

Yes, but your Mabel might not feel as enthusiastic about the prospect of snow as you do! My cats are really getting 'cabin fever', being stuck inside so much more than usual... they're grumpier than normal, having territorial disputes, peeing on rugs. Blechhh.

Lin said...

OMG! Your cat Henry looks just like our cat Henry!!!!! We lost him in October, so stopping by here and seeing your sweet guy made me smile again. Give him a big squeeze for me, will you?

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised your cat would want to go out in the cold. Mine have never been out in the snow. They love laying in front of the heaters.