Thursday, December 25, 2008

Light Through The Curtain


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, if it's a holiday you celebrate. I ignored it, other than using some of my vacation time to give myself the night off from work on Christmas Eve.

I took the photo above months ago, but when I looked at it tonight, it seemed an appropriate image for this day. It reminds me of a stained glass window, with it's rich colors. I find it also has a hopeful feeling to it, with the light illuminating even the darker colors. With the gloomy financial situation affecting so many on the planet these days, it is good to keep in mind that the light is still there for us, just beyond the curtain. Brighter days shall shine upon us again.

1 comments:

Retro Kimmer said...

I love that picture and the colors are great contrasts. Happy New Year!