Saturday, October 4, 2008

Llama Boy #1

click on image to view full size

While I drew this in a pleasant and relaxed mood, just a couple of days ago, when I showed it to a friend she said it looked freaked out, like a 'deer in the headlights'. Odd... is it showing some energy I am holding below the surface? I don't know. It looks sad, or worried, to me now. There will be more 'Llama Boy' drawings coming later... perhaps they will look more at peace. (I say, as I take a deep, soothing, clearing breath... breath... breath...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He could be freaking out, but his mouth has a few choices otherwise...all in all I felt like chuckling. Chuckling, I say!

Jackie said...

I don't know but I do know that art does reach into our sub conscious and reveal a lot about us.

Oh my gosh I love this character. another blogger and I have virtual llamas that are engaged.

my girl Horace fell in love with Gertrude a male from Britain.

We have a lot of fun with this some times. Oh I have got to mark you as a favorite!!:-)))

Jackie said...

Oh shoot Jaya I just saw your name...DUH!! How have you been?

I don't get around over to BC much these days.

It's good to have found you!!:-))

Lux said...

I'm sort of drawn to this Llama Boy, like I want to hug him or something. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Llama boy, worried or sad or peaceful...

acceptance...yah.

Martin MY said...

It's the wide eyes that make it look kind and loving!