Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Portrait Of Me In (Way) Younger Days

My previous post showed X-rays of my teeth, from age 16 - 19. Sometime during that same period I flew over to Switzerland to visit my brother Richard and his wife Lilia. Lilia had me sit for a portrait while I was there. I've had it all these years, and it just occurred to me I should photograph it and post it here on my blog.   Anyway, here it is. Sadly, it has been folded up for many years, and you can see that, but still, the photo came out pretty well. 


6 comments:

Glenna Frazier said...

Photo looks good. I cantell it is a portrate of you. And the fold crease is barely noticable.

Stacey Kimmel-Smith said...

Really gorgeous -- I can also see you in it (based on the photo in your header...)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Great image!

Bella Enveeus said...

You don't look so different from the portrait.. the artiste who did this is pretty good..

Auntie E said...

I love the long hair. It is a lovely portrait.

Admin T.H said...

so pretty, I have squink eyes so I never go make one.. its about $30 here for A4 size potrait