Monday, March 15, 2010

(cough, cough) Flu (cough, cough)


I've been very sick with flu for the past week.  Blechhhhhh.  The house has been filling up with snot filled tissues.  Happily, today I am feeling a wee bit better, and was able to take out the trash before the cats and I became totally buried under disease debris.  

My illness doesn't seem to be bothering the cats, as long as I'm able to keep on filling their bowls.  Above is Gracie, taken a few minutes ago, relaxing on a window sill by my desk.  She looks pretty content, don't you think?  Or is there a certain sadness in her expression, one that is saying, "Gosh, I wish the human felt better..."?   

Alright, now that I have posted this, I shall return to my coughing and nose blowing activities.  Please send me good juju for a speedy recovery.  Thanks!


4 comments:

WillOaks Studio said...

That's a tough row to hoe....I hate being sick! Get well soon (and yes, your cats are at least a little bit sympathetic...I think...)

Bella Enveeus said...

I hope you'll be well soon.. I'm sure your cats are sympathetic. :)

Marice said...

you get well soon! down with colds too :(

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you feel better soon and get a good night's sleep! Your cat looks very sympathetic.