Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cool Old Car

I was driving home late one dark night recently, when I spotted this old junk car sitting on an empty lot. I liked the look of it so much I went and got my camera to take some photos of it. Can anyone tell me what kind of car it is, and what year model it was?? (Click on any of the photos if you want a closer look.)








UPDATE: Aha! I think it's been identified now. Lady Banana commented that her partner thought it was a Citroen 4cv. Well, I did some Googling, and I think that it may be an old Renault 4cv, an example of which is seen in the photo below, all new and shiny:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is cool. Looks to me like a customized VW bug...

HawgWyld said...

Those old Renaults are pretty rare in the U.S. What the heck is that thing doing abandoned on the side of the road somewhere?

Visit the Natural State Hawg!

Your Pal Pinki said...

Neat old car!