Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Yummy Apple Tart!

Earlier today I watched a short video of someone baking an apple tart type thing using puff pastry.  I very rarely bake anything, but this looked so easy that I was inspired to give it a try.  I already had everything except the puff pastry, so I went out and got that at the grocery store.  When I came back, I went to work and quickly had created my own version of this apple tart.  I made a few mistakes, such as slicing the apples too thick, but it still turned out very well and tasted great.  I had intended to take a photo of it when it came out of the oven, but I forgot and ate part of it instead.  I took a photo of a corner of it later on though, so you can get some idea of what the whole thing looked like.  A link to the recipe for it is below, in case you want to make one yourself.  It's quite easy.


0 comments: