Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do You Prefer Being Irradiated Or Groped Before Flying?



I personally have not flown anywhere since 9/11, but I am disgusted by what I'm reading about the new security measures being taken at airports across the US.  I'm really glad I'm not planning on flying anywhere over the holidays.  If I were to fly, and was randomly selected to go through the new whole body scanning devices, I would not want to be irradiated by them.  Nor would I want to choose the alternative and be groped by a TSA agent during an 'enhanced' pat down.  This video gives a good look at the issues:

 
I agree with what was said on November 17th
by Congressman Ron Paul:



Go here: http://www.optoutday.com/ for info on National Opt-Out Day,
November 24th, which Ron Paul mentions in his speech in the video above.

Will you be flying in the US anytime soon?
Do you have concerns about airport security screening?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a powerful post. Thanks for doing so.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Thanks for posting it. I'm doing some stuff too on Cat.