Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ronnie Goes For A Stroll

Today I went to the Post Office, and found a packet from my sister-in-law, Lilia. She sent me a pile of old photos of myself and other family members, along with a few pieces of my old artwork. This is mostly stuff I mailed to her over the years, much of it from more than 20 years ago. I had a great time looking at all these old images, many of which I had no memory of. Thanks, Lilia!

There are a number of things I want to put up here on my blog. I decided to start with this watercolor collage I made back in 1982, showing President Reagan out for a stroll when a mishap befalls him. If you click on the image to enlarge it, you should be able to read it. But I've also written what it says below the image, in case you can't read it.

Click Image To View Full Size

Ronnie is saying: "Damn... Something's going wrong here. Get rid of the press." And the caption says: Ronnie goes out for a peaceful stroll and his foot falls off.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ronnie...what a schmuck.