Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Abraham, Coming Forth, For Us

I've recently been watching the Abraham DVD titled 'The Law of Attraction in Action, Episode II'. I've been enjoying it immensely, so I thought I'd share a little of Abraham with you as well.


Esther & Jerry Hicks

If you are not familiar yet with Abraham, they are the non-physical collective that is channeled through Esther Hicks. There is a beautiful body of work that has come forth over the years, and you can find much more information over at www.abraham-hicks.com . Here are is a five part video presentation of Abraham explaining 'The Law of Attraction'. The last clip features Abraham explaining where they come from.

Enjoy!




















And So It Is

3 comments:

Barb said...

I've just picked up this book based on a strong recommendation from a friend. I must admit that I'm having a very hard time getting into this book once I realized what it was all about.

Deb Hernandez said...

Wow, here is a case of attracting in action! I was tickled to return your entrecard drop and see today's blog entry. I have been listening again to all my Abraham-Hicks CDs this week and getting so much more this time around.

Willthink4wine--you might not be ready yet. It is hard to explain, but the first time I heard/watched Esther Hicks/Abraham I too had a hard time getting into it, but I set them aside and listened/read other books on this topic and when I then turned back to Abraham's teachings I was "ready" to listen. The teachings are so non-judgmental and pure in intent that any of my initial misgivings (I was concerned that they were anti-God in nature)were blown completely out of the water. This week I am working on implementing the teaching of "segments" and deliberately deciding what my intention is going to be for each segment before starting.

Jaya said...

Cool, Aging Disco Diva- I'm glad it was timely for you to find this post here.

I agree with what you said to WillThink4Wine. I've visited with the Abraham material numerous times over the years, and sometimes it speaks more clearly to me than others. Right now it is clear as a bell... or perhaps it is ME that has become clear now!