Sunday, September 16, 2007

Quantum Leap!

I wanted to let you all know I may be posting less than normal for the next week or more... I'll be attending the Quantum Leap celebration in Taos this week, something that has been looked forward to for years now! Almost 700 people, from over 26 countries, are gathering for this event! And that is only those coming in bodies... who knows how many disincarnate beings will also be attending? They are harder to count, because they don't have to officially register. But I did register today, and I got this nifty name badge to wear:

Today was just the registration...
the event begins tomorrow.
But the excitement is building!!


4 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Jaya, have fun and hope hear some good stuff when you come back. Just wondering why did you label this post under dead guys...lol. Anna :)

Jaya said...

Hi Anna!

'Dead Guys' is my affectionate and teasing term for the non-physical beings who support the spiritual awakening of humans here on Earth.

It is a bit of a joke, as these ones are not at all dead, just not alive here in physical form. The group that is meeting for the Quantum Leap celebration, the Crimson Circle, has worked for years with a number of 'Dead Guys', in particular one called Tobias. If curious, you can learn more about Tobias here:

www.crimsoncircle.com/AboutTobias/tabid/88/Default.aspx

myonlyphoto said...

Oh boy Jaya, I really prefer alive guys lol, I will check it out thoug. Hope all is well then. Anna :) PS thanks for the explanation.

Dorothy said...

Have a good time. Sorry I haven't been by in awhile. I was just catching up. I like that you've found some of you ancestors.