Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hair Levitation?

I'm very pleased to say I have mastered a new skill - Hair Levitation. I'm not yet sure exactly how I will put this skill to use in my day to day life, but, even so, I DO like the peculiar way it makes me feel when I do this! I am thinking about offering classes in hair levitation to others, perhaps as a home study course through e-mail and video classes. Please let me know if you would be interested.


I showed my hair levitation skill to Lena, a young cat who is currently boarding with me. Somehow I am not sure she properly appreciated it...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any scholarships available? The Friskies people have got me up against the ropes!

Jaya said...

Scholarship... hmmmm, mmmmmmmmm... perhaps a trade? (Jaya salivates, thinking of MaLu's homemade chocolate bonbons!)