Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hot Air Balloons Over Taos

Saturday morning I was at work, where I'd been there all night. Shortly after the sun came up, I stepped outside to get something from my car, and saw the sky was filled with hot air balloons!  They were so beautiful.  Here are a few photos I was able to get of them as they flew over me, and over the building I work in.  The first balloon, the yellow one, was the first one to arrive, passing directly over me, as I stood in the parking lot gawking upward.   It came the closest to me of any, so I got more photos of it than any of the others.







.

7 comments:

Lynne said...

There is just something magical about hot air balloons, don't you think?!

Auntie E said...

Now that looks like fun...One of these day I will get brave enough to go up in one.

the diary said...

i like the colours of the balloon. It's so colorful

Vera said...

Wow, these are amazing photos! You took these from inside the building? They're so crisp and clear. What camera/lens are you using? :)

Jaya said...

Actually, Vera, I was outside when I took the photos. My camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50.

Profiling Your Dating said...

what a amazing ballon, but i never join to enter the ballon before.. :(

Danna Crawford said...

WOW you sure got some awesome shots of that! Amazing!