Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Has Fallen

Yes, autumn is upon us here.  I've piled all the blankets on the bed to stay warm at night, the heat has been turned on, and the cats are sleeping cuddled up in piles again.  Outside there are even more obvious signs of fall that seem to have rather suddenly appeared...  The aspen trees in my neighbors' yard have turned a gorgeous golden orange color, the street in front of my house is full of leaves, and my peek-a-boo view of the mountains shows the tops are covered in snow.





3 comments:

jenskie said...

hi! i love your pictures, I always want to experience winter season, we don't have winter season here, its rainy season instead....

have a great day!

-jenskie
http://jennyescano.blogspot.com

Vera said...

Wow, that second image speaks volumes!

Molly said...

Love your pictures, makes me think of moving. I like Mn, but no mountains. Keep taking all those pictures.