Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chester, Part 2...

Well... Chester, the handsome orange kitty I introduced in my last post, is really making himself at home here!  I was walking around the kitchen a little while ago, and happened to look up, and discovered Chester snoozing in the cat bed on top of the fridge!!  I still don't know if he is my next door neighbor's cat, or if he might be a stray who actually needs a home.  It occurred to me last night, when he was also in and out of my house, that if he is the neighbor's cat, he might be unhappy at home because of Crazy Simba being there.  I can't imagine Simba being at all pleasant to a new cat in the house!   So maybe Chester is just hanging out here to get a little peace, without having Simba glaring at him...  Whatever the issue is, Chester's not telling me.  Here is on top of the fridge, where he still is as I write this:


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chester is beautiful...and when they lay around with one arm outstretched like that it means they are here to stay!

Marg said...

Oh my Chester looks very comfortable up there. It looks to us that he needs to stay there. He is one happy kitty. Hope he can stay.
Have a great day.

ethanINOSENTE said...

from the what I see in the picture I think chester feeks at home already

Sparkle said...

LOL, what did I say about the last post? Chester really DOES know how to work it! He's made himself at home with amazing speed!

Unknown said...

Chester seems to be a cat who knows exactly what he wants. He couldn't look much more content. Best of luck, Chester! Go get 'em.

Witchie's Place said...

Chester is very beautiful, and he looks very comfy. I am a cat lover, so I wouldn't have the heart to get rid of him, lol.

Ninja Media said...

cute chester

VetTech said...

Congrats on your new addition. I love how cats choose us and not the other way around. I too have had the experience of a neighbor cat seeking greener pastures and better dinners.

lambj said...

Chester is handsome... or is Chessie beautiful? Better find out if s/he belongs next door before getting too attached (or letting him/her get too attached to you!). That said, my neighbors had a cat who loved EVERYONE he met and made every passing pedestrian feel special.

Isolated Existence. said...

Chester is so cute! What a fluff ball :-)