Monday, January 19, 2009

Stuck In Winter


It's winter. To prove this point, the driveway where I work is a sea of ice, broken only by a few gigantic potholes. The other night, as I drove into work, I managed to drive into a couple of these potholes, getting my car's front driver's side wheel stuck in one hole and rear driver's side wheel stuck in another. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Above is a photo I took of the sad scene, after all efforts to get the car UNstuck had failed. You can see there are a couple of large ORBS hovering over the car. I believe they are disembodied spirit beings, laughing at my human trials and tribulations. They didn't even offer to help, the bastards! I wound up having to call a tow service to haul the car out of the holes. Jeeeesh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! That does not look like fun!