Sunday, January 4, 2009

"I'll go out the in door", said The Cat

Last night my dog, Lucy, broke the cat door, when her butt, which, much like my own, has generously expanded with age, would not fit though. For now, I've hung a dish towel over the hole where the cat door used to be, to keep at least some of the frigid winter air out of the house. This morning I just happened to be standing outside with my camera when I saw Boo pondering whether he wanted to try to enter through the new dish towel door. The moment Boo finally decided to go in, Henry decided to go out, and they met in the middle.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who gave way?

Jesse Dylan Watson said...

Awww, that's adorable!!

Jaya said...

To answer your question, MaLu, Boo pulled back a bit and let Henry exit, and then Boo went in. Boo is generally quite polite in that way.