Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Boo Better

Boo, on left, climbing into bed with Fieldsie (top) and Rexie (right)

A quick update on Boo. He went to the vet to have his teeth cleaned last week. As I thought, he did have some bad teeth, and the vet did four extractions. Boo was a bit groggy for a while after he got home, but had a quick recovery and was quickly able to eat again. He seems just fine now, although perhaps a wee bit apprehensive, when he sees me, that I might take him back to the vet's again. I'm glad I was able to get him the care he needed.

2 comments:

Jazmin said...

Four teeth. Yuck. I had that a few years ago and it was awful. Glad Boo is doing well, though.

Jazmin

LadyBanana said...

Awww poor kitty, it must be distressing for him as they just don't understand what's going on.

Good to hear he's better now :)