Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beautiful Bella

Now and then I board other people's cats in my home. I always enjoy the chance to have more cats to play with and love. The cat shown below, a beautiful calico named Bella, was a delightful kitty guest. She has a wonderful personality and I really enjoyed getting to know her.




Bella is highly skilled at playing with this cat toy. If there was an Olympic competition for this game, she might take the gold medal.


And I was especially charmed by the pose she would take up in the window, with her legs stretched out behind her. Adorable!


7 comments:

Daisy said...

Bella is a beauty!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Beautiful cat! You were lucky to have her for awhile.

The Kitty City Gazette said...

What a beautiful kitty! That fur is so shiny and soft looking !

marg said...

Bella is beautiful. We have two calicos that live here and they are wonderful cats.Bella looks like she is very happy at her baby sitters.

Cynthia Blue said...

She is gorgeous. Very photogenic!

moneyndnet said...

wow,she so big.

bemused26 said...

What a pretty cat. My cat Buzz does that with his back legs- I thought it was weird as I've only ever seen dogs do it! He lays out on the sofa with his legs spread- or when he sunbathes he does it too. Very funny pose! I love all the cat pictures on here- I wish I was able to have other peoples cats stay!