Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gorgeous Gracie

Here's a photo of Gracie from a few days ago... She is my youngest cat, a stray who came to me injured and traumatized. She is also a big fan of catnip!


And here are photos I took just a few moments ago, while she was rolling around in one of the kitty beds, in a catnip frenzy. In the first, she is looking up at the catnip toy I'm holding above her, and in the second she has the toy. You can see it is a very well used toy, too!




And last but not least, here is Gracie sprawled out in post catnip bliss. It is only in the last week or two that I've ever seen her lying around in this upside down position. So I'm thinking she has reached a new level of emotional comfort here in her new home. That makes me feel good too.



4 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Jaya, wow so cute. You know I taken some pictures of similar cat, just grey and white, and the same happened - the blue and yellow eyes. Must be something about those cats that they reflect these colors, because some other have red. Enjoyed reading and viewing your photos like always. Anna :)

B said...

Jaya, you have really cool blog. Most of the blogs that are done by hermits tend to really be dull but I really like this one. LOL

Jaya said...

Good to see you here, as always, Anna! Yes, the pupils of Gracie's eyes DO come out green... but the yellow of the rest of the eye is her real color.


B- glad you like my blog, and find it more interesting than most hermit authored blogs! Now I want to go hunting out other hermit blogs and compare for myself. Hah! Thanks for visiting.

Simonsez said...

Awww I recognize the dull and glazed-over eyes of a Catnip Addict! I have two of them myself........"inhale" .....life is alright after a few nips......LOL!